Superhero OC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Basic Training
A new beggining EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:48 pm by Miyuki

» The Prodigy Child
A new beggining EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:39 am by Neos

» A new beggining
A new beggining EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:16 pm by Miikai

» Oooooo Space!!!!!
A new beggining EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 12:32 pm by Neos

» (Head of Xcom) Kiri
A new beggining EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:04 pm by Neos

» I'm not Godzilla (Tokyo City)
A new beggining EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 12:52 pm by Neos

» Seth The God
A new beggining EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:56 pm by The Gamer

» (Cosmic Order)Neos
A new beggining EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:03 am by Neos

» The Cosmic Order
A new beggining EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 2:55 am by Neos

Administration

Traveling The World

Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:54 pm by Neos

Depending on what powers you have most people can be everywhere within seconds. But either way be logical and when moving to a new location just put to be continued in the place your leaving.

For creating an topic, give the title something that would be interesting. For example: The topic is about an space battle so you would put something like "Skirmish In The Stars"

Comments: 0

Power System

Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:04 pm by Neos

With great powers comes regulations. We arn't going to force you to get a bunch of weaknesses but make sure your not too overpowered for the level of power you have and for those who evole into the high ranks give yourself something that will level out yourself.

Power Levels:

Newborn - newborn is a level for those who just discovered their powers and can barely use them with it most of the …

Banned and Limited Powers

Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:26 am by Neos

Everything with an X next to it is BANNED

If it has a number that's the number of people that can use that power

If a power is not on this list it means It's unlimited and can be used

If it doesn't have anything next to it, it's unlimited but being watched

•Power Bestowal 3
•Power Negation 3
•Power Erasure X
•Power Morphing X
•Power Replication X
•Power Absorption 3

Rules of Superhero Universe

Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:14 am by Neos

Anyone choosing to break the following rules will be punished as if they did read the rules. No exceptions.

1) Respect everyone around you. This includes your peers and especially your superiors. A little teasing between friends is fine but if it is clear that the other person is not feeling it, it will be considered bullying.

2) Bullying. If I see it going on, you will be punished accordingly.

Affiliates

Copyright

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.

A new beggining

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A new beggining Empty A new beggining

Post by The Gamer Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:15 am

Damien sighed as it was the first time he had been in New York. He was unsure of what he was looking for but it seemed to him that what ever it was it would be necessary for him to develop into something. As he walked around he saw the names of everyone who was walking around and right next to the name was a low level, which annoyed him but he learned to ignore the floating numbers and letters. It did come in handy when robbers or people up to crime had come near him since it showed a red dot next to the person suggesting they were either marked as playerkillers in most games or something completely different which he intended to find out later.

As he walked by he noticed a doorway marked "Gate way to XCOM" he noticed these quite a lot often leading to instant dungeons that he used to farm. Intrigued he pulled up his options menu and clicked on his skill "Examine" it allowed him to see what the dungeon was about. It's description said ' a passageway to the dungeon for XCOM Soilders. It's a training ground for high level beings and a base for recovery rest area has 150% recovery to MP HP and instant cure illnesses reccommended level 15-35 recommended party limit 1-5"

He stayed at the entrance wondering how much fun it would be to enter
The Gamer
The Gamer

Back to top Go down

A new beggining Empty Re: A new beggining

Post by Miikai Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:42 am

Whisper was reading a report about Japan when he walked up to the entrance of the training field. Some kid was standing there staring off into space. Shrugging he walked in and took a right before seeing the security door. Quickly punching in the password he walked through quickly before it slid shut.

"Hey echo, have you heard about this Godzilla sighting in japan? The commander wants us to prep and.be ready in case it comes back."

Echo nodded and waited as whisper suited up in his psi armor. Turning the difficulty up to impossible the started the field.
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gamer Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:35 am

Noticing the man walking by he read his name above his head "Nathaniel Evens 'Whisper' lvl 10" on top of everything it also said "XCOM" above his name sort of a guild type title in a mmorpg.

With a grin he new that if he tried to talk to him he wouldn't succeed so instead he fallowed him and clicked his options menu to pull up Whispers charecter sheet. He sent him a friend request which should have popped up as a light blue flat box with regular computer typing "Damien sent you a friend request, would you like to accept? Yes no ' both the yes and no were within the box and were clickable which in any case should have freaked anyone out but for some reason Damien assumed this man he was fallowing wasn't normal.
The Gamer
The Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:23 am

Whisper fired a quick shot at a sniper unit when the request popped up in his vision. Swearing as he dropped to avoid fire, he read it three times before reaching for a grenade, pulled the pin and threw it in a debunked down building. Whatever it was would have to wait as he used his telepathy to block it from his vision.
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gamer Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:28 am

Hearing the fire from the man known as whisper he quickly got behind a wall. He started to realize why this was such a high level dungeon. He not haveing any experience with firearms was rather useless at the moment but he didn't mind. His mana was almost fully charged which should be plenty considering he could now use a mana bolt.
The Gamer
The Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:57 pm

Whisper Ducked as a drop ship lowered and started firing at his location. Muttering to himself he reached out to echo telepathically.

"Hey big buddy need some back up."

Echo flashed an acknowledgment to whispers heads up display as a roar came from the other room. Soon the body if a beserker came flying through and crashed into the ship.

Whisper stood up and stretched. Ending the training mission. The Hologram ended and the room went white. Rubbing his neck, he reached out telepathically and found Damian. Connecting to his mind, he would control his limbs and have him walk over to echo and whisper.
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:08 pm

Miyuki held tightly onto neos as she was taken thru the rift and closed tightly her eyes grabbing tighter onto neos as he smashed into the ground while Miyuki shaked a lil as she slowly opened her eyes and looked at the people around them screaming and being shocked M...mister, is this really a good idea, they seem all kinda afraid of us she said as she puts her ears back

A new beggining Ss_20111
Miyuki
Miyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gamer Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:22 pm

A bar infront of his face was telling him that his body was being influenced by an unknown element the temporary loss of control would last one minute.
During that minute he under control walked to whisper and the new man whose name was only Echo above his head also with the XCOM guild plate. His level was three Question marks signifying he was a way higher level then the rest.

As he stood infront of them the control wore out and he smiled "hello there "
The Gamer
The Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:48 pm

Whisper tilted his head and released his control. He would send a message to the security guy letting him know the system is flawed.

"Are you the one responsible for this thing blurring my vision? Echo if he tries to move, kill him."
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Neos Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Neos let her down and wrapped his wings around them as New York's authorities showed up. He knew they would want to start shooting instead of talking like the Japanese did. If he didn't know the race personally, he would think they know nothing but violence. Well that and the fact he keeps crashing into their cities.

These people will continue to attack until I explain, but first I want you out of dangers way. So when I open my wings I want you to go run and hide.Neos first got smaller almost this to average human size, still being able to stand over a basketball player. Also his wings were big to stay covering them despite the size change.
Neos
Neos
Admin

https://superocuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:47 pm

Miyuki looked up at Neos and shakes her head, holding closely onto him i'm not going anywhere Miyuki said before she closed her eyes as her ears and tail slowly disappeared, making her look like a real human as she slowly steps away from under his wings, opening widely her arms as she stands infront of him plz everyone listen to me... this mister is a really nice person plz give him a chance he doesn't mean to hurt anyone!

A new beggining Ss_20111
Miyuki
Miyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gamer Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:07 pm

He chuckled "yes I was. It a part of my ability I guess. Ever played a mmorpg? Err massive multiplayer online role playing game? Like umm star wars the old republic or world of warcraft?"
He looked at echo and smiled "easy big guy I'm only 17 and looking for some thing that's supposed to help me develop my powers and I'm guessing this is it."

He looked back at whisper "so we're can I sign up?"
The Gamer
The Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:19 pm

Whisper raised an eyebrow at the kid.

"The whole world is a video game huh? That sounds like carp. Get this thing off my vision now."

He growled a bit as a warning flashed and he read the report about neo, without the name. Grunting he forward it to echo with a thought and sent a clear out message to the police.

"You don't sign up you get asked."

Whisper said to the kid before slinging his rifle and taking off, his super speed launching him forward to arrive at Neos in a few seconds.

"How's it going butterfly man."
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Neos Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:44 pm

Neos looked at the girl moving his wings away from in front of him. The authorities were willing to listen and stopped while she stepped up to defend him. Neos and the others present turned his attention to the single Xcom individual that showed.I am no threat to you but if I'm killed it will leave this planet vulnerable to the galactic tyrants that want the energy spark inside itYes about 3,000 years ago the Light generated a source of energy that if absorbed would make the said individual even stronger than Parameter.

Considering no human could absorb it, not even superhumans, the cosmic order decided to place it in earth's core. Albeit now Neos thought it as a bad idea considering the humans over that three thousand years time span eventually gained the ability to absorb it. But he couldn't move it without the others.

Neos went on to explain what the spark was and its importance to those present. Then he picked up a rock and cocked his hand back aiming at the crowd of authorities.It's your choice but I assure you that I'm not an easy kill and my brothers will avenge me
Neos
Neos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:42 am

Miyuki looked at Neos and smiled as she walked back to his side and lightly grabbed onto one of his nails see as long as we stay calm they won't be afraid mister she said giggling and smiling before she yawns and rubs her eyes again. I'm sleepy mister she said as she looked up at Neos.

A new beggining Ss_20111
Miyuki
Miyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gamer Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:27 pm

He looked at Echo after whisper vanished " is he always an ass?" He sighed and looked around he saw many things he could learn but he decided to see if Echo would let him use the hologram simulation system to train .
"Hey can I use that for a while?"
The Gamer
The Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:57 pm

Echo looked at the youth and frowned at him. He spoke with a robotic undertone.

"Once you get his experience you'll understand and no. However the situation is currently a public one if you want to watch."

Whisper held up his hands with the palms facing the alien. His rifle bounced on his back while the police left.

"Hey I'm not starting the fight you are currently. I just wanted to talk and try to prevent another war."
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Neos Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:09 pm

The way Neos face was made didn't allow him to show expressions. Sometimes that was a good like in fights but right now it wasn't cause he wanted to smile. He lowered his hand dropping the rock while allowing the little girl to take his other hand. Finally someone who wasn't a complete idiot.

Alright great listen, before the incident in Japan I was on my way to earth to warn and protect it. This just escalated to quickly, fucking idiots make humans look bad. Anyway like I was saying there will be extremely powerful beings coming soon to claim the energy spark, they will stop at nothing to get it.

Neos thought about the great wars that took place in the past in the early days of the universe the last time an energy spark was created. The level beings were on at that time were extremely different from now. Several of them even matched Parameter if not stronger and took the combined might of all five of the order to defeat them.Get the attention of your superiors and let's work together for I do not want to relive an era of chaos
Neos
Neos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:21 pm

Miyuki listened carefully to what Neos was saying as slowly her ears and tail came back out and looks up at Neos so someone wants to distroy the earth to get the spark for himself? she asked as she had trouble keeping her eyes open as she had already used much of her energy to change her form. then we need to find out that persons or what it is weakness or creat a illusion planet that looks as earth to distract it she said as she scratched behind her fox ear while she kept holding onto the claw

A new beggining Ss_20111
Miyuki
Miyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gamer Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:48 pm

With a sigh he began toying with his option menu he grinned and sent a friend request to echo. He just wanted to know what that would do.

Looking through his skills list he saw a weapons mastery level 0 exp 1%

Curious he looked at Echo " can I try to fire a gun I never done that before?"
The Gamer
The Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:56 pm

Echo didn't see the request and stared at the kid. He would go to stand, his gears whispering as they moved.

"No"

Whisper lowered his hands and walked forward, springing for a pick up to a safe house.

"It may be easier if I just see what your talking about. With your permission of course."

Whisper would begin to reach with his mind to connect to Neos and see what he was talking about.
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Neos Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:33 pm

Neos could quickly tell the man was trying to use telepathy and rather than him fully entering his mind. Neos projected the thoughts as pictures on whispers body. If anything he ran into to many of those with mental powers. Without a stable connection he knew no harm could be done and the projection would allow him to show everyone rather than just Whisper.
Neos
Neos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:25 am

Miyuki sighs as she looks up at neos before she lets go of his claw and slowly steps back a lil as she looks down and just shuts up, feeling like she said something wrong.

A new beggining Ss_20111
Miyuki
Miyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gamer Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:48 pm

Damien looked around and sighed. He wanted to yawn but he didn't want to seem rude to echo. He then went outside and raised his hand "I.D create Instant Dungeon Level Orcs"

At that moment the real world faded from his view and he entered a area that looked like plains both echo and Whisper could enter if they wanted since they still had the screen for the friend request . He smiled and hollered to gain the attention of twelve orcs each ranging from the level 7-12.

Six orbs appeared beside him as he began to charge his mana "mana arrow" he repeated the phrase four times as he unleashed a barrage of arrows to the orc squad
The Gamer
The Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:13 pm

Echo radioed for a pick up for him and whisper while whisper was memorizing the information.

"My teammate is calling for a pick up then we can deploy to set up a defensive line for the gem."
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum