Superhero OC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Basic Training
I'm not Godzilla (Tokyo City) EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:48 pm by Miyuki

» The Prodigy Child
I'm not Godzilla (Tokyo City) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:39 am by Neos

» A new beggining
I'm not Godzilla (Tokyo City) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:16 pm by Miikai

» Oooooo Space!!!!!
I'm not Godzilla (Tokyo City) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 12:32 pm by Neos

» (Head of Xcom) Kiri
I'm not Godzilla (Tokyo City) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:04 pm by Neos

» I'm not Godzilla (Tokyo City)
I'm not Godzilla (Tokyo City) EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 12:52 pm by Neos

» Seth The God
I'm not Godzilla (Tokyo City) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:56 pm by The Gamer

» (Cosmic Order)Neos
I'm not Godzilla (Tokyo City) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:03 am by Neos

» The Cosmic Order
I'm not Godzilla (Tokyo City) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 2:55 am by Neos

Administration

Traveling The World

Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:54 pm by Neos

Depending on what powers you have most people can be everywhere within seconds. But either way be logical and when moving to a new location just put to be continued in the place your leaving.

For creating an topic, give the title something that would be interesting. For example: The topic is about an space battle so you would put something like "Skirmish In The Stars"

Comments: 0

Power System

Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:04 pm by Neos

With great powers comes regulations. We arn't going to force you to get a bunch of weaknesses but make sure your not too overpowered for the level of power you have and for those who evole into the high ranks give yourself something that will level out yourself.

Power Levels:

Newborn - newborn is a level for those who just discovered their powers and can barely use them with it most of the …

Banned and Limited Powers

Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:26 am by Neos

Everything with an X next to it is BANNED

If it has a number that's the number of people that can use that power

If a power is not on this list it means It's unlimited and can be used

If it doesn't have anything next to it, it's unlimited but being watched

•Power Bestowal 3
•Power Negation 3
•Power Erasure X
•Power Morphing X
•Power Replication X
•Power Absorption 3

Rules of Superhero Universe

Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:14 am by Neos

Anyone choosing to break the following rules will be punished as if they did read the rules. No exceptions.

1) Respect everyone around you. This includes your peers and especially your superiors. A little teasing between friends is fine but if it is clear that the other person is not feeling it, it will be considered bullying.

2) Bullying. If I see it going on, you will be punished accordingly.

Affiliates

Copyright

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.

I'm not Godzilla (Tokyo City)

2 posters

Go down

I'm not Godzilla (Tokyo City) Empty I'm not Godzilla (Tokyo City)

Post by Miyuki Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:56 pm

Miyuki walked thru the forest with her clothes dragging over the ground as for some reason they were to big for her, she slowly looked around as she listened to the sounds around her and sniffs the air for a bit, hearing some noice in the distance she never heard before and slowly walked towards it where dragging her long white hair behind her and stopped when she came at the edge of a grey rocky ground, slowly putting her feet out to it as she wondered what it was, poking it slowly with her toe's. as soon as she heard that strange noice come closer again she flashed back into the forest behind a big bush and looked at the noice passing by, tilting her head as she saw a car come by while moving her fox ears a lil and slowly came out of hiding as the noice had passed. Miyuki slowly stepped onto the grey rock ground and walked over the side as she saw big buildings in the distance, wondering where she was.

I'm not Godzilla (Tokyo City) Ss_20111
Miyuki
Miyuki

Back to top Go down

I'm not Godzilla (Tokyo City) Empty Re: I'm not Godzilla (Tokyo City)

Post by Neos Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:58 pm

Neos crashed down through buildings in Tokyo city obviously with the way he fell something hit him. Neos looked up to reveal his foe to not be an actual person but an space satellite. Apparently the cosmic being hit it not paying attention and the result was both of them falling, one faster than the other. The satellite coming down returned the favor smashing on top of Neos and exploding violently.

The surrounding people scattered in fear, Neos no where near small( towering over buildings) didn't help either as he stood from the flames unphased. His menacing appearance quickly drawed the attention of the authorities and instead of talking they started firing. You fools, stop blowing your pathetic weapons at me Neos said angrily before waving his hand and the weapons started to turn into melting ice cream. Yes ice cream, a more humiliating way to deal with the authorities that Neos now considered idiots.
Neos
Neos
Admin

https://superocuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:03 am

Miyuki slowly walked towards you as she tilted her head while screaming people passed her and rubbed the back of her head as she walked on before she saw you opening widely her eyes and tilted her head again, looking up at you mister? Why you so big? She asked as she didn't sound scared

Miyuki
Miyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Neos Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:22 am

Neos quickly directed his attention to the young girl a little shocked but relieved she wasn't over reacting. The authorities soon inquired for the military to step in, apparently with increase of extraterrestrial life the Xcom showed up rather than the regular forces. Neos was a bit flattered considering they went to such lengths to fight him even without him posing an actual threat. Trying to protect the girl from getting harmed in the cross fire, he granted her temporary invulnerability much like his own.

Now he was certain they couldn't harm her, Neos created two dimensional portals one that appeared in front of him to absorb the plasma beams and such. While the other appeared behind the attackers returning said attacks to them. Neos figured he was not to blame for their deaths if their own weapons killed them. Child this is my natural physiology, but it was not intended to be seen like thisNeos said before looking at the military attackers who seem to be growing in numbers.

The Japanese news begin to rant about the demon who came to bring God's wrath upon Japan. In other media he was getting called the real Godzilla. Either way Neos figured this had gone on long enough and decided it would be best to just leave earth until they chilled out. Neos grabbed the young girl being interested in her now then shot up towards the sky.

Before getting out of earth's atmosphere, Neos would give the child the temporary ability to adapt to the vacuum of space. This was the exchange for the other ability because he could only grant people powers one at a time and they only lasted as long as Neos concentrated on the individual.
Neos
Neos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:40 am

Miyuki watched everything happen, moving her fox ears fastly around because of the new noices that Miyuki was hearing for the first time. Miyuki slowly moved her fingers thru her tail fur, brushing it a lil as Miyuki felt she was suddenly being grabbed by Neos, Miyuki struggled at first as she never been with her feet off the ground before but slowly calmed down when Miyuki looked up at Neos again before they took off into the sky Miyuki closed tightly her eyes and hugged tightly her tail as Miyuki was slightly afraid of a new thing that was happening to her.

Miyuki
Miyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Neos Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:55 am

Neos let her go and created an large sphere, equal Neos in size. Once that was done he worked on the more complex details slowly furnishing the place like a home. By the time he was done it resembled a modern day earth home and the sphere generated it's own oxygen. He brought the girl in side and took the temporary ability away.

Alright lets talk, what's your name He said trying not to sound shrewd. Neos also changed his size to at least be 8'0ft, unlike Parameter he could never pull off average human size.
Neos
Neos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:02 am

Miyuki slowly opened her eyes as she was letten go off and slowly looked around at what Neos was doing and Miyuki smiled brightly when Neos took her inside, moving her tail fastly around before she looked up at Neos as he asked her something my name is Miyuki, Mister Miyuki said as she huggles her tail and purrs a lil.

Miyuki
Miyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Neos Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:18 am

Neos took note of her physical features, first easily figuring she was no older than twelve at the max. Human child obviously by the skin and humanoid structure. The last thing that threw him off was the tail and other animal like features. Obviously one of my brother's descendents, nice name Neos was speaking of Ox, while he wasn't the creator of humans. He is the first superhuman and his bloodline caused the rise of the superhumans.

Neos and the other cosmic order members considered it an horrible mistake and planned to destroy earth but Ox convinced them it would benefit the planet. Chronicle informing them of the future visions he had of the planet saved it which led to Neos being appointed it's pillar. Ironic how things worked out but Neos wasn't complaining. Both types of humans had proven time and time again to be extremely entertaining.
Neos
Neos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:29 am

Miyuki tilted her head when she looked up at him wondering what Neos was talking about. Miyuki slowly sits down as she yawns and rubs her eyes as she had become rather tired of the new things she had seen so far today. Suddenly she makes some kinda poofy sound as smoke surrounds her and her human body had hurted into a full fox body. Miyuki whimpered with her eyes, not understanding what just happens ehm mister... Did you just become bigger? She asked with a soft and cute voice as she looked up at Neos. 

Miyuki
Miyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Neos Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:27 pm

I have no ideal what your talking about but I guess I should take you home now The news was still buzzing about the supposed Godzilla but the only ones looking for his return was Xcom. Neos opened two dimensional rifts, one that appeared in the sphere and another that appeared over the planet.Where would you like to go The rifts where big enough to be seen by anyone using a telescope or was flying. Neos honestly was still thinking about what he would do upon his return, in all the time he has been on earth he only made an scene three times.
Neos
Neos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:35 pm

Miyuki looked up at Neos before she looked at the portal and puts her ears back and her tail between her legs the forest i came from i guess, i have no where to go or family waiting for me anyways so i guess the forest should be fine for a girl like me. she said before she sneezed and poofed back into her half human form, looking slightly up at Neos smiling it was nice meeting you thought

Miyuki
Miyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Neos Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:52 pm

Neos honestly didn't know where to drop her still considering there were thousands of forest in the planet. He just decided to drag her along with him wherever he went. He snatched up the girl again and jumped through the dimensional rift. As they traveled through the rift Neos became his original size again being several stories high while the sphere that he created crumbled into dust.

When they left the rift they appeared over New York city and Neos smashed into the ground on his feet as his landed. Neos looked around only to be met with shocked faces and screams.

To be continued in New York
Neos
Neos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum