Superhero OC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Basic Training
The Prodigy Child EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:48 pm by Miyuki

» The Prodigy Child
The Prodigy Child EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:39 am by Neos

» A new beggining
The Prodigy Child EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:16 pm by Miikai

» Oooooo Space!!!!!
The Prodigy Child EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 12:32 pm by Neos

» (Head of Xcom) Kiri
The Prodigy Child EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:04 pm by Neos

» I'm not Godzilla (Tokyo City)
The Prodigy Child EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 12:52 pm by Neos

» Seth The God
The Prodigy Child EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:56 pm by The Gamer

» (Cosmic Order)Neos
The Prodigy Child EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:03 am by Neos

» The Cosmic Order
The Prodigy Child EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 2:55 am by Neos

Administration

Traveling The World

Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:54 pm by Neos

Depending on what powers you have most people can be everywhere within seconds. But either way be logical and when moving to a new location just put to be continued in the place your leaving.

For creating an topic, give the title something that would be interesting. For example: The topic is about an space battle so you would put something like "Skirmish In The Stars"

Comments: 0

Power System

Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:04 pm by Neos

With great powers comes regulations. We arn't going to force you to get a bunch of weaknesses but make sure your not too overpowered for the level of power you have and for those who evole into the high ranks give yourself something that will level out yourself.

Power Levels:

Newborn - newborn is a level for those who just discovered their powers and can barely use them with it most of the …

Banned and Limited Powers

Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:26 am by Neos

Everything with an X next to it is BANNED

If it has a number that's the number of people that can use that power

If a power is not on this list it means It's unlimited and can be used

If it doesn't have anything next to it, it's unlimited but being watched

•Power Bestowal 3
•Power Negation 3
•Power Erasure X
•Power Morphing X
•Power Replication X
•Power Absorption 3

Rules of Superhero Universe

Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:14 am by Neos

Anyone choosing to break the following rules will be punished as if they did read the rules. No exceptions.

1) Respect everyone around you. This includes your peers and especially your superiors. A little teasing between friends is fine but if it is clear that the other person is not feeling it, it will be considered bullying.

2) Bullying. If I see it going on, you will be punished accordingly.

Affiliates

Copyright

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.

The Prodigy Child

3 posters

Go down

The Prodigy Child Empty The Prodigy Child

Post by Miyuki Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:52 pm

Miyuki had climbed onto Neos back and held closely onto him as she was already half asleep, having her ears back and her tail haning down "s..sir, where we going now?" she asks as she purrs slowly

The Prodigy Child Ss_20111
Miyuki
Miyuki

Back to top Go down

The Prodigy Child Empty Re: The Prodigy Child

Post by Neos Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:43 pm

Neos and Miyuki arrived at the Bronx shortly and he could tell the child was past the point of sleepy. This forced him to change their attire to that of the average style for new Yorkers. After making sure they fit in he got them an hotel for her to rest while he sat up on guard. Neos like his brothers didn't require sleep like humans and could go days without resting.
Neos
Neos
Admin

https://superocuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:26 am

Miyuki slowly slept for a few hours while she had dreams for a lil, moving around a lot on the bed as slowly some things around her started to flood and Miyuki clawed in the bed for a lil as she panted fast

Miyuki
Miyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Neos Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:57 am

Neos generally payed the girl no attention as he was more focused on watching the entrances to the room. In his mind nothing was getting past despite the horrible thought that some of the space tyrants are even stronger than him. Neos also was also torn on the decision to train a group of superhumans or not to.
Neos
Neos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:02 am

Miyuki woke up screaming and set up, panting fast as everything dropped to the ground when she woke up, breaking some stuff Miyuki looked at the stuff and puts her ears back "w..what just happend?"

Miyuki
Miyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Neos Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:13 pm

Neos looked over to the child obviously a little annoyed with her. Now I remember why I didn't have a second offspringNeos got up and changed to his original appearance than snatched up the girl. Shortly afterwards he jumped out the rooms window with her in hand and started to fly towards the building right next to the one they came from. One would think that they would crash but instead went right through only to appear in an another dimension obviously designed similar to an Egyptian palace.
Neos
Neos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:19 pm

Miyuki opened widely her eyes and held tightly onto him, looking down at the ground as she puts her ears back "did I do something wrong sir?" She asked looking a bit sad

Miyuki
Miyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Neos Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:27 pm

Neos ignored the child, more focused on the fact there was another person here. The extremely powerful superman Seth, his appearance mimicked that of the Egyptian god Anibus. Neos figured he was obsessed with the culture because the guy seem to also changed the dimension to what it look liked now. Seth and Neos had met before, he was one of the few beings that Neos trusted with the location of the spark. What are you doing here
Neos
Neos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:32 pm

Miyuki became scared and she struggled a lil in Neos grib as she didn't understand what was going on and why he didn't answer her questions

Miyuki
Miyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gamer Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:47 pm

Seth looked to Neos and smiled "Old Friend welcome. As to what I do here I am of my own free will to roam where I desire" he said in the ancient Egyptian languade which could be understood since his godly presence allowed all languages to be heard as one. "Is this the child you spoke of?"
The Gamer
The Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Neos Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:58 pm

No the child I had spoke to you about back then was my daughter Halona" Neos knew Seth was here for the spark because he didn't answer the question. Somehow he must of got the news that the power was accessible and others were after it as well. if you are looking for it, it's not here anymore but maybe I can afford you an reward for your services in helping me keeping it out the wrong hands If he could get Seth on board all he would need was his daughter to have enough power to even make quick work of beings on his level.
Neos
Neos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:02 pm

Miyuki kept struggling around and looked up at the strange looking guy, putting her ears in the back of her neck and her fox tail between her legs and stopped struggling, keeping her eyes on everything that was happening

Miyuki
Miyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gamer Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:11 pm

"Looking for what? I'm just rebuilding my empire away from that wretched nephew of mine Horus. By the Nile how I hate him."

At that moment in his anger dark clouds appeared and began to shout with thunder as lightning crashed down onto buildings.

"I swear on the sarcophagus of Osiris I will end up Killing him and that murderous woman"

As his anger consumed him more lightning destroyed the buildings around him as passersby fled screaming at this unnatural weather phenomenon
The Gamer
The Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Neos Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:38 pm

The show of power was similar to how Parameter used her cosmic powers so Neos wasn't phased. Neos also knew Seth wanted to rule earth and has been trying for several thousand years. Now as the guardian of the entire solar system it wasn't his business of civil conflict on specific planets unless it threatened the universe in some fashion. The spark would give him that unrivalled power that was needed so Neos called bullshit on his sorry excuse and still was worried about his intentions. I wasn't born yesterday so don't give me pathetic excuses
Neos
Neos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:51 pm

Miyuki covered her ears with her hands as she closed tightly her eyes when she heard the thunder and lightning, shaking a lil as she looked up at Neos as she had opened her eyes again while  some of the stuff around them started to flood again,as she was scared just like the nightmare she had earlier that night 

The Prodigy Child Large
Miyuki
Miyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gamer Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:08 pm

With a sigh he left the fact that Neos mistrusted him was not unwelcomed for he knew that once Neos family arrived he could join them to conquer
The Gamer
The Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Neos Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:22 pm

Neos took the sigh and silence as a withdrawal from the argument on Seth's end. Neos found Seth as a valuable asset but if anyone thought he would let his guard down or treat anyone with respect that didn't deserve it surely was mistaken. Neos had lived an extremely long time, going through friendships and relationships countless of times so nothing was new to him. After Halona's birth he grew even more shrewd and his trust became hard to gain.

Neos created the fake spark in front of the two present with him. Not trying to hide the fact considering both didn't know where the actual one was. So like I said help me or get out my way
Neos
Neos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gamer Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:22 pm

Looking at the spark he laughed "you think I want that garbage. ?" He looked insulted but smiled anyway, "what I'm after Neos you can't give Me." With that he rose his staff in the air and summoned a chariot

"We shall meet again, when we do friend or for I do not know"
The Gamer
The Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Neos Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:39 am

Him so easily shunning the spark showed Neos that apparently Seth didn't know of it's power like he had thought before. Either way it was becoming harder to tell who was after it and who wasn't.

Right, lets go Miyuki

Neos said before touching her arm and transporting them back to the space station to inform his allies it was time.

TO BE CONTINUED IN XCOM SPACE STATION
Neos
Neos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum