Superhero OC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Basic Training
Basic Training EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:48 pm by Miyuki

» The Prodigy Child
Basic Training EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:39 am by Neos

» A new beggining
Basic Training EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:16 pm by Miikai

» Oooooo Space!!!!!
Basic Training EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 12:32 pm by Neos

» (Head of Xcom) Kiri
Basic Training EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:04 pm by Neos

» I'm not Godzilla (Tokyo City)
Basic Training EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 12:52 pm by Neos

» Seth The God
Basic Training EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:56 pm by The Gamer

» (Cosmic Order)Neos
Basic Training EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:03 am by Neos

» The Cosmic Order
Basic Training EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 2:55 am by Neos

Administration

Traveling The World

Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:54 pm by Neos

Depending on what powers you have most people can be everywhere within seconds. But either way be logical and when moving to a new location just put to be continued in the place your leaving.

For creating an topic, give the title something that would be interesting. For example: The topic is about an space battle so you would put something like "Skirmish In The Stars"

Comments: 0

Power System

Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:04 pm by Neos

With great powers comes regulations. We arn't going to force you to get a bunch of weaknesses but make sure your not too overpowered for the level of power you have and for those who evole into the high ranks give yourself something that will level out yourself.

Power Levels:

Newborn - newborn is a level for those who just discovered their powers and can barely use them with it most of the …

Banned and Limited Powers

Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:26 am by Neos

Everything with an X next to it is BANNED

If it has a number that's the number of people that can use that power

If a power is not on this list it means It's unlimited and can be used

If it doesn't have anything next to it, it's unlimited but being watched

•Power Bestowal 3
•Power Negation 3
•Power Erasure X
•Power Morphing X
•Power Replication X
•Power Absorption 3

Rules of Superhero Universe

Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:14 am by Neos

Anyone choosing to break the following rules will be punished as if they did read the rules. No exceptions.

1) Respect everyone around you. This includes your peers and especially your superiors. A little teasing between friends is fine but if it is clear that the other person is not feeling it, it will be considered bullying.

2) Bullying. If I see it going on, you will be punished accordingly.

Affiliates

Copyright

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.

Basic Training

4 posters

Go down

Basic Training Empty Basic Training

Post by The Gamer Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:21 pm

Damien smiled as he entered space. His icon lite up once again stating he learned a new skill "non Gravitational control learned" he assumed that ment once the fake gravity on the ship went out he could move freely without any training. He looked at Echo and smiled at him

"You know I've never had a place to belong. Ever since I was young I was bullied so I stuck to video games. Maybe that's why I have this ability. "

He was mainly talking to himself but loud enough for echo to hear.

"What's whisper like besides what I've seen?"
The Gamer
The Gamer

Back to top Go down

Basic Training Empty Re: Basic Training

Post by Miikai Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:35 pm

Echo looked down at the man and shrugged at his power comment and lead him to a barracks room that could fit four more people. Echo gestured into the room.

"Pick a bunk. It's yours till death or you leave XCOM. Your squad mates will be filling in as they come."

Echo would wait a bit before printing for Whisper to come meet the first recruit. Echo would walk to a door on the right side that was bolted and metal. A tank couldn't punch through this. He would stop before walking through.

" Whisper used to never talk unless he was shooting. He was my squads sniper before we changed. All you ever really heard was him whispering hit or miss. Then the war grew and we changed. He died and we fought like hell to get him back. Don't judge him, he's scarred in more ways then anyone I met and he still bleeds for the people who will never know what he did. He can also kill you just by staring at you."

Echo would open the metal door and walk through while Whisper made his way there.
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gamer Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:55 pm

With a nod he knew not to look down on anyone now that he was part of this military force. Things started to change with him. Which he liked he then started to pick a bunk, looking about he chose the bottom left bunk. He then waited.
The Gamer
The Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:16 am

Whisper walked in about ten minutes later, shaking his head painfully annoyed as he entered the empty room and looked at the rookie. Swearing to himself mentally he stood in front Damian.

"Well boot you asked to join so here you are. Echo and I will be spending time training you in your powers before we set you in the field to both fight invading global threats and recruiting. Rest up, you have training bright and early tomorrow."

Whisper would turn sharply on his heel and leave the room.
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gamer Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:21 am

With a smile he laid down and an icon appeared infront of him yet again "would you like to sleep? Sleeping recovers 100% fatigue health and mana. Remove any non permanent abnormalities. " clicking the yes box under the words his eyes shut closed and within what seemed to be minutes he awoke ready for the training to begin.
The Gamer
The Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:42 pm

Echo stepped out of his maintenance room ok his suit, and headed to the training room where whisper was waiting. Soon Daimen would feel a power presence in his man yelling his head to run before sending waves of pain through his body until he started running. The voice would guide him through must of the base, past Echo and into a room that would look empty save for Whisper in his helmet and plasma sniper rifle on his back.

"Morning recruit, 10 laps around the room. Move."

The rooms diameter equaled two miles. Whisper would stay linked to Daimen to monitor his bodies health.
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gamer Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:42 pm

With a smile Damien began to Sprint at full speed for the first six miles making his time to nearly seven minutes at three laps. Slowing down he ran a lap at half his original speed letting his body recuperate on its own. Whisper being linked to Damien would notice his fatigue rise and drop at an abnormal rate.

Having ran six laps within 16 minutes was a personal achievement to him but on his seventh lap he lost track of time and kept focused on running
The Gamer
The Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:37 pm

Echo would walk in and start loading a railgun while Whisper watched before pulling his rifle and firing a shot of plasma at Daimens feet.

"Faster"
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gamer Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:54 pm

Without a notice the plasma hit the floor causing him to trip after rolling for a bit her regained his composure and ran faster untill he completed the ten miles.

While huffing slowly he looked at whisper waiting for the next training exercise
The Gamer
The Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:33 pm

Whisper would gesture to the open field behind echo. He would.mentally reach out and trigger aswitch rl
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gamer Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:18 pm

Letting himself catch his breath he walked to the open field wondering what was to be next.

"Morning Echo " he waved to the giant ad soon as he saw him.
The Gamer
The Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Neos Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:47 am

The sounds of a mass alert went off then the voice of the commander could be heard over the entire station. All units head to the main mass in the assembly room, Director Kiri will be here soon. Anyone could tell the commander was nervous about her arrival and only she could gain the attention of an entire Xcom base just by showing up. Neos on the other hand after appearing figured it would be best not to meet the woman just yet.

The commander would be enough to inform her of the plans and tell her what part she needed to play.
Neos
Neos
Admin

https://superocuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:50 am

Miyuki opened widely her eyes as she suddenly appeared on the xcom station again and slowly calmed down as she uncovered her ears and she looked up at Neos "what's going on with me... I feel so strange inside" she says as she takes a light hold of Neos hand.

Basic Training Large
Miyuki
Miyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:45 pm

Whisper sighed as he stopped what he was doing and waved at Daimen to come with. Echo shouldered his railgun and left to the meeting.

"Let's go Squadie"

Whisper was impattiant and teleported there, opening a portal through time lines and dimensions (like nightcrawler) so he can reappear where he wanted to. He would lean against the wall and send out his mind, connecting to every mind to both scan them for any anmorites and to personally motivate them to move faster.
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gamer Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:27 pm

With a sigh he rushed to fallow echo since he didn't fully memorize the layout of the place. Thanks to the running his physical endurance had ranked up by six. "At this rate I'll level up in no time" he thought to himself
The Gamer
The Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Neos Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:31 pm

Kiri showed up like the commander said being happy to see she had the full attention of the entire base. The commander was the first and quickest to greet making sure she was happy had become his number one priority. Despite all the attention she got, she was the shy and humble type not to boast or have a big head. I'm flattered Commander but you all didn't have to come I only to speak to two people

The commander asked who she wanted to speak to while waving for one of the men to bring her something to drink. Kiri giggled thinking of how silly the commander was acting and declined the drink. She walked passed him and through the now crowd of soldiers to get to Whisper who she bowed to respectfully. Since most of the men had never seen Kiri in person and only heard of her fearsome battle powess, most of them were shocked she didn't act like the commander or other high officials.

Hello Whisper, I am honored to finally meet you in person. Pretty handsome young man. Don't get killed on the battlefield would be a waste.
Neos
Neos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:19 pm

Miyuki looked down when she saw she was just being ingored again and slowly let's go of his hand and steps with her feet on top of Neos feet "if you just gonna ignore me then just take me home... Stupid jerk!" She yelled before she runs out of the room and went time hide in one of the rooms on the xcom station, sitting down on a dark corner of the room and huggled her legs at they were pulled onto her chest and rested her head onto her knees, sniffing softly as she moved her tail tightly around herself

Basic Training Large
Miyuki
Miyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:29 pm

Whisper raised an eyebrow under his mask and bowed lower in return. Straightening up, he looked her directly in the eyes.

"Dying isn't part of my life plan ma'am. Have a good visit."

Echo would be standing with the rest of the mechs in the front of the group.
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gamer Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:33 pm

Not knowing where to stand he simply hid behind a couple of men close to Whisper. He didn't want echo to feel stalked by him and he didn't want to interrupt whispers conversation with the lady. He heard some of the men near him say that the lady was a high ranked officer which intrigued Damien.

Since he been there he saw the many different levels the newer guys around the same level as him while the people with higher ranks being st higher levels but this woman had three Question marks next to her name which intrigued him even more.
The Gamer
The Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Neos Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:41 pm

Kiri pulled out a badge and placed it on whisper's chest. It was a symbol of honor and the highest award anyone could get from a high ranking officer. Kiri then waved for the commander to come which he did in a hurry. " Commander you will be relieved of your duties here and join the trusted military council of the united nations. Whisper you from this point on are now the acting commander of Xcom. "

kiri then directed her attention to finding the alien who had informed them of the incoming threat. Neos who had just been yelled at noticed and made himself known by walking out. Kiri and him engaged in an conversation and it ended with her making him a temporary member of Xcom so he could have a degree of authority over the men in the organization.
Neos
Neos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:48 pm

miyuki slowly rubbed her tears away before she got up and puts her hands out pointing towards the bed as she tries to focus on chaning it and slowly the ground shaked a lil as the wood from the bed started to form a tree and started to bloom and miyuki smiled when she rubbed the sweat off her forehead and climbed up in the tree before laying in the middle of it, turning fully in her fox form and yawns, closing her eyes for a lil "stupid neos... why he has to be so mean to me?" she asks to herself as she tries to think

Basic Training Large
Miyuki
Miyuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum